Crane Certified to Australian Standards. TORO Crane Bins are an highly effective means of moving waste and construction material around a site by overhead crane. Commonly found on construction sites, manufacturing facilities and mine operations. Crane bins are frequently emptied into large receiving bins such as marrels or hooks.
- Tapered design for ease of emptying
- Integrated forklift pockets
- Four heavy duty lifting points
- Four heavy duty tipping points
- Compliant to Australian Standards
- Supplied with crane certificate, operating procedures, risk assessment to ensure complete workplace compliance.
|CODE||CAPACITY||LENGTH (L)||WIDTH (W)||HEIGHT (H)|
|Steel Grade Plate||AS/NZS 1594-HA250|
|Steel Grade Structural||AS/NZS 3679.1-300, AS1163-C350L0|
|Floor Thickness||4 mm|
|Wall Thickness||3 mm|
|Subframe Members||75x10 flat bar|
|Fork Sleeve Internal Dimensions (mm)||W180 x 65|
|Finish||Primed and painted with two (2) coats of premium high gloss enamel finish|
- Castor wheels available on bins up to 1.5m3 capacity